Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How Lizzie Lost Her Groove

      Right now it is really hard for me to stay in the swing of things. Life happened. Family got sick, other distractions got in the way and I found that my enthusiasm and time for working out waned. Most people say that the second week is the hardest. How true it is. Now is the time that I need the encouragement to keep going. My goal is to work out every day without fail but goals sometimes seem unreachable especially when life gets hard or hectic.

1 comment:

  1. You're right on the money when you say that "life happened." The trick is to not let the past hold you back. The reason so many people fail in their New Year's resolutions is because they resolve to "never eat chocolate" or "work out every day," which means if they mess up once, they're done for the year. But I mean, it's healthy habits we're talking about, not sin. And dang, even if it was sin, screwing up once doesn't mean you throw in the towel for life. I'm proud of you, Liz.

    ReplyDelete