Friday, April 30, 2010

3rd Time Is The Charm

      Today was the hardest day to make myself go to the gym. I didn't have work today and had no reason, other than a commitment I made to myself, to go to the gym. I woke up sore this morning and wanted nothing more than to stay in bed. Still I am really glad I did go. It was a bitter-sweet day. I worked through my pain today which made me feel accomplished but wore a heart rate monitor and realized once again how out of shape I am. I was within my zone for 5 minutes and then I started exercising and it didn't go within my zone after that.
      Next week will probably be a week when I need accountability and encouragement to make myself workout. My husband will be on a business trip and will not be here to remind me of my commitments to myself.

1 comment:

  1. Keep it up, Lizz! We are all cheering you on!

    ReplyDelete